FundraisersAudubon Community Nature Center puts the fun into fundraising by offering a variety of opportunities throughout the year that provide financial support to the organization. Current Fundraisers
Each year, Audubon raises more than $50,000 through fundraisers that goes directly towards supporting its mission of connecting people to nature. Annual fundraisers include:
- Spaghetti Dinner: January/February
- Pie Auction: Mid-March
- Photo Contest: February through August
- Earth Day T-Shirt Sale: April through May
- Birdathon: Early-May
- Plant Exchange and Sale: Mid-May
- Rummage Sale: Mid-May
- Online Days of Giving: Warren Gives (mid-May) and Give Big Chautauqua (mid-June)
- Holiday Wreath Fundraiser: December
- Birdseed Sales: Fall – September and Winter – January
- Audubon ‘Exclusive’ Services and Events: offered by Talented Staff and Volunteers – Ongoing
Do you have a talent or service you would like to offer as a fundraiser for Audubon? Please contact Leigh Rovegno at (716)569-2345 or by email at email@example.com.
Audubon Community Nature Center
1600 Riverside Road
Jamestown, NY 14701
Hours and Admission
Nature Center Hours:
Monday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Nature Center Members - Free
Non-member Adult (ages 16+) - $6
Non-member Child (ages 3 - 15) - $2
Children ages 2 and under - Free
Maximum cost for a Family - $15
Free admission for all non-members on Sundays.
Use of the trails and exploring the outdoor exhibits, are free year round, even on holidays, from dawn to dusk.
Grounds and Outdoor Exhibits:
Open daily, year round from dawn to dusk free of charge
Thank you, Community Partners
Audubon Community Partners make a significant financial contribution each year because they believe that every child deserves the opportunity to have a real and healthy connection to nature.