Nature Center MembershipsThe experience begins with you.
Becoming a Nature Center Member is good for Audubon and good for you. Your membership dollars help support the wetland sanctuary and the Nature Center’s exhibits, meeting spaces, gift shop, educational animals including Liberty, a non-releasable Bald Eagle, nature education programs for all ages, school and scout programs, research and conservation projects, printing of the bi-monthly newsletter, and the maintenance of 5.5 miles of hiking trails that are open to the public from dawn until dusk daily.
Nature Center Basic Membership
At this membership level your benefits include:
- Free building admission (does not include events and program admission)
- Listing on our website
- Special pricing for programs and events
- Early-bird registration for Enchanted Forest
- 10% Discount in the store
- 10% Discount on Rentals
Nature Center Family Membership Benefits:
At this membership level, your benefits include basic member benefits in addition to:
- Day Camp – early registration and $50 off each camp.
- Early registration for Enchanted Forest.
- Access to Audubon’s Birthday Party programs (call to schedule).
Nature Center Premium Membership Benefits:
At this membership level, your benefits include Family Membership benefits in addition to deeper discounts on facilities rentals.
- Sustaining Members – 15% discount on facility rentals
- Contributing Members – 15% discount on facility rentals
- Supporting Members – 20% discount on facility rentals
- Benefactor Members – 20% discount on facility rentals
To learn about Gold Member benefits, please contact Ruth Lundin at (716) 569-2345.
Nature Center Organizational Membership
Non-profit and governmental service agencies that use Audubon programs or facilities in furtherance of their missions are eligible to become Organizational Nature Center Members for $150. Benefits to staff and agency participants include:
- Free admission to the building.
- Member rates for public programs.
- 15% discount on rentals.
Contact Audubon to purchase an Organizational Nature Center Membership.
For all levels, newsletters and other mailings go to the primary member address only.
Prefer paper? Click the button below to download a membership form (PDF) which you can print, fill out, and mail with a check or payment information. Or call by phone with your credit card information at (716) 569-2345.