The Nature Center itself is home to the Blue Heron Gift Shop and three floors of interactive exhibits, including live animals, which inform and engage visitors of all ages. The Nature Center also has spaces available to rent for your use.
Nature Center Admission:
Nature Center Members (adults and children) – Free
Non-member Adults – $6
Non-member Children ages 3 – 15 – $2
Children ages 2 and under – Free
Maximum cost for a Family – $15
Sunday admission is free for all.
The trails and grounds are free to explore.
The Nature Center will be closed for the following holidays:
Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
To ensure the safety of the sanctuary and all visitors please remember these rules.
– No Pets
– No Bicycles or Motorized Vehicles (without permission) Strollers and Wheel Chairs are allowed.
– Please stay on the trails.
– You are welcome to use the picnic tables.
– Carry in and carry out your trash.
– Please don’t pick, collect or remove natural items.
– Please don’t feed, handle, or disturb animals.
– Alcoholic beverages prohibited (without permission).
– Fires prohibited (without permission).
– Fishing, hunting, or trapping prohibited.
Senior Nature Educator, Marketing
Senior Nature Educator, Exhibits Manager
Designer, Education Assistant
Buildings and Grounds Manager
Audubon Community Nature Center
1600 Riverside Road
Jamestown, NY 14701
Monday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thank you, Community Partners
Audubon Community Partners make a significant financial contribution each year because they believe that every child deserves the opportunity to have a real and healthy connection to nature.
Bob and Kathy Frucella
The Boocha Family
Defrees Family Memorial Fund
Community Foundation of Warren County
Hal and Mary Conarro