Audubon Community Partners
Audubon Community Partners include businesses, individuals, and families who make a contribution of $2,000 or more to Audubon Community Nature Center.
As an Audubon Community Partner, you support:
- School programs that include over 15,000 student contacts annually in Chautauqua and Warren counties.
- A committed group of over 300 volunteers who contribute more than 12,000 hours of service annually.
- A 600-acre wildlife sanctuary including six miles of nature trails available to the public free of charge,
daily, from dawn until dusk.
You will be recognized for your support in the following ways:
- Name displayed at both indoor and outdoor locations at ACNC for 12 months.
The Nature Center has an average annual attendance of 11,000.
- Name listed in the bi-monthly newsletter for 12 months, reaching approximately 1,100 recipients each issue.
- Name and logo listed at every major Audubon event as a Community Partner for 12 months (Monarch Festival, Enchanted Forest, Snowflake Festival, and Wild 5K).
- Name and logo displayed in the footer of the ACNC webpage at auduboncnc.org for 12 months.
- Five complimentary Nature Center Family Memberships, valued at $60 each.
In partnership with ACNC, you ensure that every child has a real and healthy connection to nature.
For more information, or to become a Community Partner, please contact ACNC Executive Director, Leigh Rovegno by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (716) 569-2345.
Audubon Community Nature Center
1600 Riverside Road
Jamestown, NY 14701
Hours and Admission
Nature Center Hours:
Monday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Nature Center Members - Free
Non-member Adult (ages 16+) - $6
Non-member Child (ages 3 - 15) - $2
Children ages 2 and under - Free
Maximum cost for a Family - $15
Free admission for all non-members on Sundays.
Use of the trails and exploring the outdoor exhibits, are free year round, even on holidays, from dawn to dusk.
Grounds and Outdoor Exhibits:
Open daily, year round from dawn to dusk free of charge
Thank you, Community Partners
Audubon Community Partners make a significant financial contribution each year because they believe that every child deserves the opportunity to have a real and healthy connection to nature.