Explore on Your OwnVisit Audubon on your own. Hike the trails, wander through the native tree arboretum, have a picnic, visit Liberty the Bald Eagle and the other captive critters, explore the Nature Center and the education exhibits, or browse the Blue Heron Gift Shop. Trail Map
10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Nature Center Members – Free
Non-member Adult – $6
Non-member Child (ages 15 and under) – $2
Maximum cost for a Family – $15
Sunday admission is free for all.
The trails and grounds are free to explore.
The Nature Center will be closed for the following holidays:
Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
To ensure the safety of the sanctuary and all visitors please remember these rules.
– No Pets
– No Bicycles or Motorized Vehicles (without permission) Strollers and Wheel Chairs are allowed.
– Please stay on the trails.
– You are welcome to use the picnic tables.
– Carry in and carry out your trash.
– Please don’t pick, collect or remove natural items.
– Please don’t feed, handle, or disturb animals.
– Alcoholic beverages prohibited (without permission).
– Fires prohibited (without permission).
– Fishing, hunting, or trapping prohibited.
– Firearms prohibited.
Audubon Community Nature Center
1600 Riverside Road
Jamestown, NY 14701
Hours and Admission
Nature Center Hours:
Monday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Nature Center Members - Free
Non-member Adult (ages 16+) - $6
Non-member Child (ages 3 - 15) - $2
Children ages 2 and under - Free
Maximum cost for a Family - $15
Free admission for all non-members on Sundays.
Use of the trails and exploring the outdoor exhibits, are free year round, even on holidays, from dawn to dusk.
Grounds and Outdoor Exhibits:
Open daily, year round from dawn to dusk free of charge
Thank you, Community Partners
Audubon Community Partners make a significant financial contribution each year because they believe that every child deserves the opportunity to have a real and healthy connection to nature.