With your help, Audubon improves the lives of residents in Chautauqua, Warren, and Cattaraugus Counties by providing:
ACNC’s 600 acre wetland preserve is home to:
- Over 250 species of wildflowers.
- Six miles of nature trails available to the public daily from dawn until dusk.
- 25 live animals to visit including, Liberty, a non-releasable Bald Eagle.
- Over 250 different bird species to potentially encounter throughout the seasons.
ACNC’s trained education team provides:
- Interactive educational nature programs that reach over 15,000 students ages 3 through 18 every year.
- Over 45 programs that are open to the public that serve close to 1,000 community members annually.
- A flourishing Day Camp program rooted in nature based free play.
ACNC is an environmental hub in the community:
- More than 300 volunteers provide 12,000 plus hours of service annually.
- Over 4,000 community members attend ACNC’s festivals and events, including the Monarch Butterfly Festival, Enchanted Forest, Snowflake Festival, and Wild 5K.
- The Kitchen Garden at Audubon provides fresh produce that is donated locally to St. Susan’s Center Soup Kitchen.
The connection begins with you.
Audubon Community Nature Center
1600 Riverside Road
Jamestown, NY 14701
Monday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thank you, Community Partners
Audubon Community Partners make a significant financial contribution each year because they believe that every child deserves the opportunity to have a real and healthy connection to nature.
Bob and Kathy Frucella
The Boocha Family
Defrees Family Memorial Fund
Community Foundation of Warren County
Hal and Mary Conarro