Proceeds from the Gift Shop directly support Audubon Community Nature Center.
Stop by the Nature Center to visit the Blue Heron Gift Shop. There is no admission fee to shop around. The Gift Shop focuses on items that strengthen the connection between people and nature. Some of the items that you can find in the shop include:
Nature related books and field guides
- Nature/sustainable crafting books
- Notecards and postcards
- Bird feeders
- Bird seed and suite cakes
- Nesting boxes and nest box building kits
- Bat boxes
- Handmade gifts
- Walking sticks
- Stedman Corners Bird-Friendly Coffee
puppets and stuffed animals
- Nature related toys
insect nets and other nature exploration tools
- and much more…
The Blue Heron Gift Shop is located in the Audubon Community Nature Center and shares the same hours.
Nature Center Members enjoy a 10% discount on all items in the Gift Shop.
If you purchased seed through the winter bird seed sale, orders will be ready for pickup on Saturday, February 11 between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
The Blue Heron Gift Shop holds a Birdseed Sale twice annually. If you miss the sale, or run out before the next, Audubon’s very own Conewango Blend bird seed is sold in the Gift Shop year-round, and at the following locations:
- Anderson’s Produce – Jamestown, NY (seasonal)
- Ashville General Store – Ashville, NY
- Bridgeview One Stop – Bemus Point, NY
- Ekey’s Garden Centre – North Warren, PA
- Hamlet Farms – Sheridan, NY
- Herbs R 4 U – Jamestown, NY
- Howe’s True Value – Warren, PA
- Lakewood Apothecary – Lakewood, NY
- Lighthouse Point Grocery – Mayville, NY
- Oneida Lumber – Warren, PA
- Robert’s Nursery – Kennedy, NY (seasonal)
- Russell Veterinary Hospital – Russell, PA
- Wegmans – Lakewood, NY
Audubon Community Nature Center
1600 Riverside Road
Jamestown, NY 14701
March - October
Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
November - February
Sunday - Friday 1:00-4:30 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.