Nature Center Members enjoy a 10% discount on all items in the Gift Shop.
All proceeds directly support Audubon Community Nature Center.
Stop by the Nature Center to visit the Blue Heron Gift Shop. There is no admission fee to shop around. The Gift Shop focuses on items that strengthen the connection between people and nature. Some of the items that you can find in the shop include:
Nature related books and field guides
- Nature/sustainable crafting books
- Notecards and postcards
- Bird feeders
- Bird seed and suet cakes
- Nesting boxes and nest box building kits
- Bat boxes
- Local honey
- Beeswax candles and soaps
- Local jams and jellies
- Handmade gifts
- Walking sticks
puppets and stuffed animals
- Nature related toys
insect nets and other nature exploration tools
If you purchase seed through the birdseed sale, orders will be ready for pickup on Saturday, February 8, 2020 between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
To place your order call, stop by, or order online by Monday, January 27, 2020.
The Blue Heron Gift Shop holds a Birdseed Sale twice annually. If you miss the sale, or run out before the next, Audubon’s very own Conewango Blend bird seed is sold in the Blue Heron Gift Shop at the Nature Center year-round, and at the following locations:
- Anderson’s Produce – Jamestown, NY (seasonal)
- Ashville General Store – Ashville, NY
- Howe’s True Value – Warren, PA
- Lakewood Apothecary – Lakewood, NY
- Lighthouse Point Grocery – Mayville, NY
- Oneida Lumber ACE Hardware – Warren, PA
- Robert’s Nursery – Falconer, NY (seasonal)
- Russell Veterinary Hospital – Russell, PA
- Wegmans – Lakewood, NY
Audubon Community Nature Center
1600 Riverside Road
Jamestown, NY 14701
Monday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thank you, Community Partners
Audubon Community Partners make a significant financial contribution each year because they believe that every child deserves the opportunity to have a real and healthy connection to nature.
Bob and Kathy Frucella